PORT JERVIS – The Port Jervis Tourism Board’s 27th Annual Fall Foliage Festival will fill the city’s downtown business district from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday.
Festival co-chairs Laura Meyer and Maria Mann said there will be even more entertainment, family fun and shopping opportunities than in the past.
Some of these opportunities include:
• In the promenade: Side FX Band, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Glory Bound Band , 2-5 p.m.
• On Sussex Street: Armonia Band, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.; Rock Ridge Band, 2-5 p.m.; Chris Clark Bicycle Stunt Show, noon, 2 and 4 p.m.
• Sussex and Ball Streets: Pushn Country Dancers, all day.
• At Erie Railroad Depot: Roaming Railroad rides, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Municipal parking lot at Front & Pike: Petting zoo and pony rides, noon-4 p.m.
• Intersection of Front and Sussex Streets: Dance Center, 1-3:30 p.m.; Milford Performing Arts Center, 1:30-2 p.m.
The event will also include food from around the world, a craft show, and many items for sale at booths and in the city’s shops, cafes and stores. Vendor locations will be set up around the entire downtown area.
A classic car and antique firetruck show will take place on Sussex Street.
Admission and parking are free.
For more information, visit facebook.com/PortJervisTourism or call 973 534-4177.